Your Christmas Gifts Are Inside

"This Christmas, give the Holy Spirit all that would hurt you"
~ ACIM
Sending you all a warm Seasons Greetings and Loving Holy Day Season!

I am officially closing up 'shop' here at Movement + Miracles and taking 10 days off starting tomorrow.

To honour the passing Winter Solstice I am committed to rest, quiet, turning inward to reflect on the past year, and pay reverence to all the beautiful teachings of winter.

I know that for some people though, this time of year can be hard.

It can filled with anxiety.
Invoke depression.
Trigger our shadow self.

But it can also be filled with joy, peace, calm, and Love.

A Course in Miracles teaches that Christmas is ultimately just a time to remember that we are always capable of and entitled to miracles.

As miracles are just transforming our fears in to Love, this is what I would like to support you in doing this Holy Day season.

So you are invited to join me for 2 {FREE} Live Meditations with me!
I will be hosting them via my Facebook page {here}at the follwing times:
4pm Christmas Eve
10am Christmas Morning

In the midst of all our frenzied preparations, we let go of our sacrifice-based mentality, and instead collectively enter into the stillness of the present moment.

Twenty minutes to get grounded, centered, connected, and in Spirit before the festivities begin or as a way to shift perceptions and INjoy your own company.

Other than these two live events I will be taking a break from teaching and replenishing,

So in the mean time, I am also going to gift you with my Modern Day Mystic Inner Power Hour Masterclass!
This is a one hour workshop that includes 3 meditations you can learn and use to support you throughout the season and coming year. 

Claim the Inner Power Hour
{HERE}
I want to be sure not to leave you stranded and, as always, support you in every way I can and know how, if you are looking for some movement before the Holy Days or to recover after be sure to check out
or
check out my YouTube Channel for lot's of movement + miracles inspiration
View my videos on YouTube

Wishing you all Light + Love this week and see you on the 24/25th!

In service, 
Megan
Xx

p.s. I can't actually see you on Facebook Live. Only you can see me. So that means feel free to show up in your pj's, frazzled, or dark circles around your eyes ;) 

Get 10 {FREE} Ten Minute Meditations ~ HERE

Comments

Popular Posts