(Time Sensitive} 24 Hour Offer Inside!

"If you cannot be a national leader, be a local leader, be a community leader, be a street leader. Somehow as a woman be a leader of righteousness. Be a lighthouse."
~ Yogi Bhajan


If you are new to the cOMmunity here, each year I sent a Museletter to you with a sweet, tasty gift that has no calories and when you devour it, it makes you feel good inside!

And, today is that day. 

Why?

Because it's my birthday and I want to gift YOU with something. 

Today, I turn 38. 

I am not going to lie, it feels a little different than the past few years. 

Getting closer to 40 I think, some big changes I have decided to make, and calling in more spaciousness has the ego a little unsettled. 

But, the other day I was researching and found this list that I thought I would share with you as it really inspired me and made me feel better. 

~J.K. Rowling was 30 years old when she finished the first manuscript of Harry Potter
~ Amelia Earhart was 31 years old when she became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean
~Oprah was 32 when she started her talk show, which has become the highest-rated program of its kind
~Edmund Hillary was 33 when he became the first man to reach Mount Everest
~Martin Luther King Jr. was 34 when he wrote the speech "I Have a Dream."
~Marie Curie was 35 years old when she got nominated for a Nobel Prize in Physics 
~The Wright brothers, Orville (32) and Wilbur (36) invented and built the world's first successful airplane and making the first controlled, powered and sustained heavier-than-air human flight
~Vincent Van Gogh was 37 when he died virtually unknown, yet his paintings today are worth millions.
~Neil Armstrong was 38 when he became the first man to set foot on the moon.
~ Mark Twain was 40 when he wrote "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer", and 49 years old when he wrote "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"
~ Christopher Columbus was 41 when he discovered the Americas
~Rosa Parks was 42 when she refused to obey the bus driver's order to give up her seat to make room for a white passenger
~John F. Kennedy was 43 years old when he became President of the United States
~ Henry Ford Was 45 when the Ford T came out.
~Suzanne Collins was 46 when she wrote "The Hunger Games"
~Charles Darwin was 50 years old when his book On the Origin of Species came out.
~ Leonardo Da Vinci was 51 years old when he painted the Mona Lisa.
~ Abraham Lincoln was 52 when he became president.
~ Ray Kroc Was 53 when he bought the McDonalds Franchise and took it to unprecedented levels.
~ Dr. Seuss was 54 when he wrote "The Cat in the Hat".
~ Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger III was 57 years old when he successfully ditched US Airways Flight 1549 in the Hudson River in 2009. All of the 155 passengers aboard the aircraft survived
~Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC Franchise
~J.R.R Tolkien was 62 when the Lord of the Ring books came out
~ Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became President of the US
~ Jack Lalane at age 70 handcuffed, shackled, towed 70 rowboats
~ Nelson Mandela was 76 when he became President" 

Wow right!?

I have accomplished so much in my 38 years I am proud of but it felt good to visually see how we can continue to inspire, create, and help change the world at any age. 

So what does this list have to do with the Gift I am giving you today?

Ok, so all the names listed have, in some way, contributed to changing, saving, or inspiring the lives of others. 

And, next year, when I turn 39, that's what I want to remember accomplishing in my 38th year ~ changing lives. 

More than I have ever before. 

But, I can't do it alone. 

Honestly, I don't want to. 

So for the next 24 HOURS ONLY
I am Gifting you with 38% OFF the Commitment Fee 

We only have room for about 50 more women at this point but I couldn't help but think about how this year, WE can come together to change, save, and inspire the lives of others.......

And, probably each other's too!

If you haven't looked in to this day yet, you need too. 

I have put my heart and Soul in to creating an event that will leave you feeling nourished, Loved, taken care of, joyful, and lit up. 

6 Yoga Classes. 
3 Charities. 
150 Women. 

It includes an incredible Grand Prize ~ A FREE week in Nicaragua ~ catered lunch by Pure Kitchen Ottawa, ton's of raffle prizes, David's Tea, Coffee Kombucha, Shop 4 A Cause, Super FUN classes, and Much More!

You can find out all about Our Day and Register with 38% savings using the code 'happybirthday' 

This offer is only valid until 6am March 3rd

There are women coming to INjoy this day from Ottawa, Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Montreal and beyond. 

Together, we will support and change the lives of very deserving women here in Ottawa through Minwaashin Lodge Programs for Indigenous Women, Hope + Faith Cooperative Women's Homes in Rural Nicaragua, and in Dress for Success Ottawa. 

This is honestly all I want for my Birthday ~ You to Join Us on this most special and eventful day. 

That's where and when I want to celebrate. 

Not my life but the Lives of all Women. 

Us. 

If you want to Find Out More and Join Us using the code 'happybirthday' for 38% savings you can take a look around

Won't you step up and be a Lighthouse, a leader in change, with me?

I very much hope to meet you there, in person, and celebrate each other and the lives of the women we have all touched. 

Grab this Offer before 6am March 3rd and Join Us!

Many blessings, 

Megan
Xx

p.s. The offer applies only to the Registration fee and your commitment to join us that day. If you have any questions about the event you are welcome to email yoginiyogathon108@gmail.com

Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our videos on YouTube
Find us on Google+  Visit our blog  View on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts