F@$% Goals! Do This Intead

"You perceive the world and everything in it as meaningful in terms of ego goals. These goals have nothing to do with your own best interests, because the ego is not you."
~ ACIM
Happiest New Moon + New Year!

I want to make this super short and sweet because I am sure, if anything like me, you are getting Inbox bombarded with ways to make 2017 "the best year yet" or some woo woo like that.

No kidding when I say I have never made goals or resolutions. 

Nope.
Not for a New Year.
Not in my biz.
Not for my health.
Never.
Not once.

Instead I honour and work with my Sankalpa.

I normally hold an annual Sankalpa Vinyasa each year as an embodied way to grow, evolve, and set your path for the New Year but decided against it this year.

 I realized though that I, thankfully, have it on a Podcast!

And, hence my tag or "brand" (but really my belief) Movement + Miracles, I know that movement and meditation can let us zone in, hone, and honour our Highest Self, heart, and Soul.

So forget the resolutions, 'shoulds', and goal planning, and instead connect to your deepest intention ~ your sankalpa!

You can do this anywhere.

Any time.

And it is only 37 minutes and ends with a limitless meditation so you can sit for as long as you like.

Honestly, I am kinda known for this sadhana here in Ottawa so take the time to practice to it as I can guarantee some sweet insights and beautiful reflections. 

{SANKALPA VINYASA}

This yoga practice allows you to embody the winter qualities and energies so that your sankalpa can churn and arise. 

Winter is symbolically the same as New Moon energetically so tonight as we steep in this lunar new year this practice is sure to be enhanced, along with your insights. 

{Click Here} to practice now. 

Honouring your Truth, 

Megan
Xx

p.s. Get 10 {FREE} Ten Minute Meditations and weekly musings {here}


Advanced Vinyasa Flow 
~ Kitchener

2 spots remain!
Begins Jan. 13th


Advanced Yin + Meditation 
~ Ottawa

30 Hour Program Exclusively for Yoga Teachers

Early Bird Ends Jan. 15th!
 Starts March 2017. 

Comments

Popular Posts