#1 Way to Feel Connected to Your Purpose

"Every choice you make establishes your own identity as you will see it and believe it is."
~ ACIM
Hi Megan ,

I feel pretty blessed to have discovered my purpose pretty early in life.

I was 26 years old when, after my first and only yoga class, I went home and signed up for my first yoga teacher training knowing that it was what I was meant to do.

After last month's "staycation" and doing a lot of inner listening, I realized that it continues to evolve, as I do.

I am so excited to announce that I am actually going back to school in September and am embarking on a journey at St. Paul's towards obtaining my BA in Human Relations + Spirituality.
My long term intention is to slowly, gently, work towards my MA in Spiritual Psychotherapy/Council.

It just feels so very right.... and I get butterflies in anticipation. 

You might be feeling ready to evolve too.
Maybe it's time for a change.
Perhaps your aching to start living more on purpose and with purpose too.

But you aren't sure how....

I wanted to introduce you to one of my teachers, who in the last year has profoundly impacted my life, purpose, healing, and evolution.

I wrote about her in a previous musing on meeting my Oprah....
Gabrielle Bernstein!

New York Times best-selling author, Gabby has been in the field of personal growth for over a decade, and she's committed to guiding us through whatever blocks us from living our life's purpose and sharing it with the world.

To do that, she's rolling out 3 free videos that will help clear the blocks to your confidence and provide direction you can act on right now.


I have read all her books and graduated from her Spirit Junkie Master Class late last year, and then a few weeks ago got to meet her in person.

If you haven't already heard her speak, read her books, or watched her OMazing free YouTube video's, this a great time to start.

Before I go further though, I want you to know something....

A lot of yoga teachers, spiritual leaders, healers, etc talk the talk but don't walk the walk.
They wouldn't every dare introduce you to their teacher or give you their tools.
Heaven forbid you shine as bright as they do.
Sadly, I am serious.

ACIM says, "The ego does not want to teach everyone all it has learned, because that would defeat its purpose."

But I believe if anyone can help, support, and encourage me to be a bright light and more effective miracle worker in the world, everyone should know of them!

Gabby is very Real.
She is honest.
She is authentic.
And incredibly down to earth.

She is a powerful mentor for us all. 

There are a few common issues that hold us back from truly stepping into our power, and Gabby tackles them in this free video.

In this first free video training, she takes on issue #1: confidence! 
Gabby teaches you how to gain the confidence to rise up, live your purpose and own your voice.

If you are interested in:
~owning your power
~ overcoming uncertainty and doubt
~ the #1 way to find or clarify your purpose
~ increasing your confidence

I highly suggest you watch this Free Training Video with Gabby.

{Watch the Video Here}

I truly hope this serves you as much as her quick, simple, and yet very effective teachings have served me.

Some of the training she gives you here is what really helped me find my way to the next steps, excitement, and more inspired than I have in awhile.

Many blessings for a week full of Love + Miracles.
I have no doubt that this video will help with that.

With Peace and Purpose,

Megan Xx
Find out more about Megan at www.megancampbell.ca
Sacred Movement 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training

Ottawa

Early Bird Now Available

Yoga Teacher Training + Self-Discovery Program. 

Become a Leader of Love in your cOMmunity!


Comments

Popular Posts