{Video} 3 Tools to Manifest Abundance

 " Ask to receive, and it is given you" ~ ACIM
Most beautiful Tribe.
I have arrived in Nicaragua. 
I am finally feeling grounded and steady after a couple of weeks being fed some struggles and challenges. 
I kept taking my own advice, which I shared with you last week, and am settling in nicely.
(If you missed My Week from Hell you can read it    
Today though I wanted to touch upon something I have been witnessing from many of you. 
It was brought up in Finding Joy last weekend.
I have witnessed it through Sacred Movement Dynasty. 
And, I have noticed it in your comments since arriving here.
It is the idea of abundance. 
When I first starting talking about the financial success of my Soul based business through Prostitute to Priestess I received a lot of support, Love, and congratulatory messages but...

What happened next made me shut down, off, and shrink around it. 

But through a miracle of releasing my fears and playing small, I decided to stop shrinking and instead share even more!

My Soul is craving this....

I am done hiding because there is one BIG thing I know...
If I can do it, so can YOU!

So in this video I am going to share with you 3 Tools to create powerful abundance in your life. 
Whether it be financial, health, love, time, energy, or opportunities, these 3 simple but potent tools will support you in becoming abundant too.
This isn't just for those of you in holistic businesses. 

It for the CEO's, full time Mommy's, part-time dream chasers, and anyone and everyone who craves living the life of their dreams someday.
These 3 tools have helped me enormously in creating the life I want to live, fulfilling dreams, and being a sustainable Soulpreneur. 

They have helped me create a successful six-figure business, travel for months at a time, and graciously choose where I place my focus, time, and energy each week. 

Through these 3 tools you will be able to move from wishing to receiving, jealousy to believing, maybe one day-ing to implementing.


Now I am off to the beach!

INjoy your week Lovers. 

Megan Xx

P.S. You know I love to hear from you! Press {Reply} or post in the comments on YouTube and let me know what you think of these tools or one's that have helped you!

Calling All Soulpreneurs!
Soulpreneurs Unite ~ Movement + Miracles Training

Join Megan Campbell, Pete Bernard, and Bala Freeman for a weekend of powerful practices, innovative teachings, and transformative lectures that will support you in creating a grounded, inspired, and Soul-full business! 
Get your teachings, message, or help in to the world more effectively by joining us. 

Your Soul will thank you!

April 16 + 17th, 2016, Ottawa

Comments

Popular Posts