Top 10 of 2015!

 "You do not fear the unknown but the known." ~ ACIM
Namaste Dearest One's. 

I hope you all had the most INjoyable Holiday and soaked up all the Love and spread the Light!

As we enter in to the week where we start to plan to begin again, I wanted to share with you my Top 10 for 2015. 

This year has been powerful, potent, and full of change for me to say the least, and looks as though 2016 will carry on the same way. 

The quote above really resonated with me when I read it because, if I am being honest, all the change caused me to experience a little fear, doubt, and worry. 
I was scared of the unknown. 
But once I read this passage realized that my fears were actually of the known. 

When a new year, new moon, or new month begins, we might find ourselves becoming attached to that which we know, are comfortable with, hold on to even if it no longer works or serves us. 

If my fears, doubts, and worries hadn't been present I would have never realized that this is exactly what I would have been doing. 
Staying stuck. Comfortable. Attached. 

Let us remember then that even these feelings are potent messengers. 

Change can be a catalyst that propels us to our highest states of Love, Truth, and Peace. 
The unknown, for many, are just these!

How can we be afraid of them. They are our inheritance. 
It is our illusions, perceptions, attachments, judgements, and doubts we must be more afraid of because they are what get in our way of these higher states. 

And so in an effort to support you in feeling in to your potential, your Self, and our shared Truth, here are my Top 10 Favourite Things from 2015 that helped me!

1) Book that changed my life + year (not what you think)
2) Favourite article that I read like 100 times
3) My weekly Freebie that I love 
4) Awesome meditation app
5) Fav song that I listen to pretty much every day
7) Essential daily oil for abhyanga
8) Morning shot every. single. day.
9) Evening cocktail for a sweet sleep
10) My favourite teacher + series that opened my heart + mind

I hope that one, or all, serve you to discover lasting change, health + wellness, peace + Love in 2016. 
Many blessings + much Love all ways, 

Megan Xx

Find out more about Megan and Movement + Miracles Masterclasses at

Comments

Popular Posts