Free Training Invitation!

"Darkness is lack of light" ~ ACIM
Lovers, Light Workers, Future Leaders, 

Up until three years ago I was over worked/underpaid, broke + struggling, thinking that I was going to have to abandon 'ship' and go back to what felt like selling my soul, and bartend again. 

In beautiful synchronicity, the Universe has of course given me an opportunity to collaborate with another Meagan who has a very similar story as me. 

She also went from an unhappy and spiritually lost bartender to an inspiring awakened goddess entrepreneur who is living in her power every day.

I, myself, have trained over a thousand yoga teachers, and know that there are many,many more graduating from program's all across Canada alone every day. 

I get asked multiple times a month how I have generated such great success. 

To be honest, it is one of my greatest achievements and accomplishments I am most proud of up to this point!

Both of our journey's to building our businesses (Meagan now hosts huge 700+ person gatherings on the west coast of the US!) was not easy and had many ups and downs, but it doesn't have to be like that for you.

The reason I'm sharing this with you today is because Meagan is hosting an event that I would like for you to attend because it might help you to avoid the long journey and trial and errors of building your business.

I have said before that supporting teachers, coaches, and healers in soulpreneurship stokes my heart fire and that is why I am so honoured to be a Guest Expert in her new Free Training Series!

Leading those who are craving more potency and depth in to states of wisdom, knowing, and abundance too ~ lights me up. 

It's called the Awakened Goddess Entrepreneur Training Series, which is for women who want to make great money by fulfilling their soul purpose.


Here's why this online event is different than all the other expert interview trainings out there today:
  • This event combines both spiritual and business strategy because business is the best path to spiritual awakening
  • 21+ 6 & 7-figure awakened goddesses will share their best actionable advice so you can avoid trial and error
  • Discover not just how to awaken your true calling, but how to package it and sell it so that you can turn your passion into a full-time income
  • We're going to show you how to make great money doing what you love by being who you ARE (If Meagan can do it with her dreadlocks and hula hoops, you can do it too!)
  • We'll show you how to create a community in your business of people just like you, who you crave spending time with
  • Learn to find people who will joyfully pay for your services without feeling like you need to convince them
The Awakened Goddess Entrepreneur Training Series is starting in just a couple of days and because you are in my community, Meagan is gifting you a complimentary ticket for her event.


I, personally, am sharing not only my strategies (that are usually saved for mentees) but even more importantly the mindset, which has made all the difference and helped me to become the Priestess over a sovereign soul-based business. 

If you are a struggling yoga teacher, healer, coach, nutritionist, studio owner, or in the health + wellness community, this Free Training is for you. 

If you feel a bit lost, lacking clarity or confidence, or you are afraid to take the leap
this Training is for you!

The Awakened Goddess Entrepreneur Training is a series of interviews with leading experts.
You will learn the strategy and mindset needed to create a
profitableheart-centered and soul-fulfilling business
from 6 & 7-figure Awakened Goddess Entrepreneurs.

The Training begins Jan. 4th and no matter where you are in the world you can attend!

What better way to start off 2016 than to learn from experts and catapult your Self + biz in to the fire of transformation and growth!



In service + excitement, 

Megan Xx

If you want to know more about Megan visit www.megancampbell.ca

Comments

Popular Posts