Meet Your Seeker!

"Do not conform to seek the seekers, but leave the leavers. Wisdom comes from facing what you do not yet understand."
~ Shannon L. Alder
Dearest, Megan

You might notice that our second video in the Self Help Burnout series is a little late.

Usually I sent out our weekly musings Monday, but Sunday was Mother's Day and Monday, well....I didn't feel like it.

After a long weekend of friends and family, outer expression, I just wanted to do nothing.

So I did.

Sounds indulgent. 
I am sure that statement might even piss some of you off. 

But, in today's video I am explaining how getting to know and honour your Inner Do Nothing and understanding your Inner Seeker can help you avoid Self Help Burnout. 

I am also giving you two Big tips on how to stay away from smothering yourself. (explained in last weeks video here if you missed it)

The Inner Seeker is powerful in this Tribe and I know that many of you will exclaim, or quietly, say "hell yes!", "amen", "aha!" to what I share. 


I dive deeper in to these Inner Voices in the JOY Circle and Sacred MovementTeacher Training but thought you could also use a gentle intro to this one. 
In Service + Respect, 

Megan Xx

P.S. If you want to go deeper in to understanding these Inner Voices, I recommend this book which is straight forward, informative, and comprehensive.

Comments

Popular Posts