Are You (S)Mothering Your Self?

 "Lead us not into temptation means:
Recognise your errors and choose to abandon them."
~ ACIM
Dearest, Megan

Today's musing is something I am feeling more and more passionate about lately.

So this is just the beginning of a series of video's I will release this month on Self Help Burnout.

Today I am diving in to (s)mothering your Self.

And I know, for a fact, that many of you are.

I hear it all the time.

And not unlike you, I have done it, and sometimes even still catch myself doing it.

Not a single one of us is perfect.
That statement, the one above, has actually been the one that helps me smother less and less.
In this musing I am talking to whether you smother or mother your Self, what that actually means, self help exhaustion, guilt + shame, and my #1 tip for staying on the "path" more often than not.

 I so hope you watch because if you are in this Tribe it will resonate in some way...


And of course we honour and recognize, in any capacity we hold as Mother, that we are limited, but must understand that the force of Motherhood is not.

We are all entitled to love, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, and Grace. 
In a warm embrace, 

Megan Xx

P.S. If you need a good laugh in regards to exactly (!) what I am riffing on here check out the trailor for the movie Bad Moms. I snortlaughed and was like "whoa!" as it was so on topic!
And as always feel free to comment on the video and let me know what you think. 
Virtual JOY Circle

2 for 1!

Purchase one 1 year membership for the JOY Circle and you can gift it to one woman of your choosing. 

Whether a CEO, full time Mom, yoga teacher, healer, or a little bit of everything, this program will lead you on a journey across inner + outer landscapes. 
It takes you on a trip around the world + in to your Self. 

May 3 + 4, 2016 Only. 

Comments

Popular Posts