2017 is Only 45 Days Away!

"Above all else I want to see."
~ ACIM
Ola!

I am starting to practice my Spanish in prep for Nicaragua in January ;)

I can't believe that 2017 is just 45 days away!

Each year holds an important lesson and potent blessing. 

Just a few days ago I was sitting with my mentor and healer talking to him about this past year and some of the ways I have been processing (or not), honouring, learning from, and just everything I have been flowing through.

When I finished, I realized that I can finally see the Light.

I know what the lesson and blessing was/is for 2016 and reflecting on it afterwards I felt such relief.

It has been a very hard year.
I know not only for me, but also many of you.

It might even be how you landed in here....
Asking "how did she make it through?"

And all I can say is this was my #1 tool:

Faith. 

In the moments I wanted to give up, stop, leave, or stop, my faith is what kept me going....

Faith that there was a beautiful blessing to all of this.

There is always going to be this part of you that wants to stay the same.
Parts of you that want to keep you safe, stuck.

This is what, in the Miracle Workers world, we honour as the voice of fear. 

Then there is the part of you that wants to heal.
Longs to see the Light.
Desires to grow, become more, and step in to your true potential.

This part is what we honour as the voice of Love. 

And when you can begin to shift more focus to Love, change your perceptions of good/bad, and transform your ability to see Life more clearly with it's high high's and low low's, you are on the fast track to spiritual awakening.

So here is a short prayer to start your day with tomorrow (everyday):

"Nothing that happens to me is personal. Everything is being sent my way in order for me to empower, heal, and transform my life for the better. 
May I be shown the lesson and blessing of this day (or year) so I might be a living reflection of Love. 
Thank you."

Take the next 45 days to look for the lessons and find the blessings as it will support you in moving even more powerfully and experiencing a soul satisfying new year + new you.

Let your faith carry you in to the upcoming year knowing that it is all for your greatest good. 

Many blessings + Love,

Megan Xx

P.S. My Nicaragua Retreat was full, BUT I opened 3 more rooms to make sure you could come if you had been hesitating. There are just 3 spots left now though so you may want to leap soon as it will fill and fast and I won't be opening any more space. x

Sacred Movement Yoga Teacher Training Ottawa

SMP 200 Hour Foundational YTT runs Mar-July 2017. 

Exclusively for women. 
Teach. Lead, Live. Love. Yoga.

Half full!

More Info Please
Advanced Training's 2017

Ottawa ~ Yin + Meditation 
Starts March 2017

Kitchener ~ Advanced Vinyasa Flow
Starts Jan. 2017

Exclusively for Yoga teachers with 200 hour certification. 

Comments

Popular Posts