5 Amazing Video's to Stoke the Fire!

"Have you really considered how many opportunities you have had to gladden yourself, and how many of them you have refused?"
~ ACIM
Megan,  can you believe that we're already in September?!
 
I often get to this time in the year and feel a massive sense of urgency to get back in to a routine, deepen my practices, and start again on all the things I have put on the back burner over the summer months. 
 
I feel this new energy kicking in that makes me feel like I have a fresh start to get myself inspired and focused, so that I can end the year on a high.
 
I thought to myself that you might be feeling exactly the same way as me.

You are probably starting back in to the fall routine. 
Aching to give more time + energy to your practices again. 
And feeling a pull towards firing up ideas, projects, or dreams that have been placed to the side. 
 
So I've put together 5 videos that are sure to inspire and fire you up. 

They're some of my favs and I think you'll love them... get a cup of tea (or a drink of your choice), find a quiet spot and have a watch...
I am sure they will support you in getting back on track and staying grounded during this time of transition. 

Don't let your self sabotage your dreams, focus, or get in the way of your progress. 

Cultivate more time, ease, and financial freedom this season.

Know + Believe you are enough and so are your efforts. 

Get clear guidance + know your next steps. 

Ask + you shall receive. 

Get ready to feel inspired!

In service to you, 

Megan Xx

P.S. Feel free to press {Reply} and let me know any topics you would like me to muse on. I am always open to suggestions!
Body + Bliss Retreat

Join Megan Campbell & Tiffani Harris for a weekend of yoga, meditation, connection, community, rest and rejuvination. 
A beautifully nourishing weekend at Shanti Retreat for your body, mind, and Soul!

Oct. 21-23, 2016

Only 4 spots remain!
Yoga. Action. Adventure. Retreat!

Join Megan for a unique getaway! A of week of kundalini, flow, and yin yoga, meditation, self care, rest, and selfless service at Monty's Beach Lodge in stunning Juquillio, Nicaragua!
                                      
Deposit now to secure Early Bird rate and Ocean front cabana!

Jan. 27-Feb.4, 2017
Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our videos on YouTube
Find us on Google+  Visit our blog  View on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts