10 {FREE} Ten Minute Meditations!


"If it helps you, think of me holding your hand and leading you."
~ ACIM
When I first started to meditate about eight years ago I would experience anxiety, even panic.

I would try to sit and literally want to crawl out of my skin. 

I asked two different meditation teachers about it and they both said pretty much the same thing:
"keep practising. keep sitting. keep trying."

I remember thinking, "why!?"

It didn't make me happier. 
It didn't make me clearer. 
It definitely didn't make me more peaceful. 

What I didn't realize was that it actually was doing all these things. 

Let's use a shower as a metaphor. 

Imagine taking a week long hiking, climbing, camping expedition in the mountains.... with no shower. 

It's going to be a looong, maybe even excruciating shower once you return home to get back to your squeaky clean self again right?

When you first start to meditate this is exactly what it is like. 

The time you sit might be hard, dirty, raw, covered in scabs, and uncomfortable.

And after over a year of daily meditation (15 months to be exact), I now see how if you keep sitting, keep practicing, and keep trying, it really does get better! 

And that's because each day you sit and do this "work" on yourself it gets easier. 

You are slowly healing, mending, tending, cleansing, and remembering. 

Something that I also want to share is that, for me, it was important to find a technique that worked. 

There are many ways to meditate and it so happened that A Course in Miracleswas what worked, and still works best for me. 

Having an affirmation/remembering, teachings to reflect on, and exact amounts of time to sit helped tremendously. 

Know this too, it still wasn't, and isn't to this day, all Light + love. 

Sometimes I sit and cry my eyes out. 
Sometimes I sit and want to scream
Sometimes I laugh out loud. 
Sometimes I feel my heart breaking.

But now I know this IS the meditation and it's working. 

It has seemingly become my mission to try to demystify prayer and meditation for many of you this year. 

I have really wanted to make it easier for you. 
To support you. 
To lead you towards the Light. 

I know it's there, Light + Love, because every now and again that is where my meditation takes me. 

Those glimpses, however long or brief, are what keep me on the cushion, no matter how messy or dirty it gets. 

So I created a 10 Ten Minute Guided Meditation Library for you!

Topics include:
Abundance
Attracting a Soul Mate
Deep Sleep
Beginner's
Following Your Dreams
Inner Peace
and more!

I am also going to be adding a New one each month too.

Biggest {Bonus}...
It's completely FREE!

Forever. 

And you can listen offline or on. 
You can download them on to your computer. 
You can do them any time and from any where. 

And just because they are quick know they are not short on rewards. 

These are from my personal 'hits' or downloads, inspired by Marianne Williamson or A Course in Miracles, and have worked wonders in my life in removing the blocks that keep me from Love's presence. 

I hope you take advantage of them and INjoy!


In Light and faith, 

Megan Xx

P.S. Feel free to press {Reply} and let me know any topics you would like me to cover for future meditations too. I love hearing from you!

Heal + Transform Retreat for Women

A beautifully nourishing weekend at Shanti Retreat for your body, mind, and Soul!

Exclusively for women.
Early bird ends April 15th, 2017

June 16-18, 2017
Sacred Movement Yoga Teacher Training

A 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training + Self-Discovery Program exclusively for women, taught by women experts in the field.

Ottawa + Kitchener Programs start Sept. 2017!
                                      
Deposit now to secure Early Bird rate.

Comments

Popular Posts