BIG Changes + Signs from the Universe!

 "Every decision you make stems from what you think you are, and represents the value that you put upon yourself." ~ ACIM
Dearest Tribe,

We are relishing in the energy of the Full Moon. A time when we are at the height of our intuitive power, grace, and manifestation.

There is no better time for me to reveal a big change that I have been working with, on, and through for the past few months.

I am not going to lie, this has been scary, challenging, and filled with fear. 

I am letting go of a lot of stability in order to live more aligned with my Truth, purpose, and passion.

Not only does this feel soo right but the Universe has been telling me over and over again I am aligned.
More on that later....

Since returning from Nicaragua this past summer I have been called to shift, to change, to renew my sense of excitement, inspiration, and freedom.

I have been spending a lot of time praying, meditating, listening.
And not just listening to my Self but to all of you and the Universe.
Through your messages, feedback, and questions so much became clear.
And asking for signs I was always told exactly what to do.

And it is with great Joy + butterflies in my tummy (excitement mixed with fear) that I have decided to completely shift my focus and step more fully in to the woman, teacher, and spiritual leader I am being called to be.

While in Nicaragua teaching the Advanced Vinyasa Flow Pilgrimage my heart burst open. I felt that same excitement as many years ago teaching my first yoga classes. I felt giddy offering more potent and deeper teachings on yoga and spirituality.

Teaching teachers, or those who are seeking more than just asana, made me explode with light + love.
It opened my eyes to what I was really capable of.
What others were ready for.

In the recent Rasa Revolution retreat I shared some of my deeper teachings I have never shared before in public.
I gifted the women in attendance with some of my truths so that they could more powerfully discover their own.
I talked about A Course in Miracles. We meditated and prayed.
We moved and danced with breath.
It was just as soul soothing as Nica and a powerful confirmation that I was heading in the right direction.

And so, with overwhelming gratitude for each woman and experience up to this point, I am honouring the signs, symbols, and messages gifted to me and aligning more fully with my Truth ~ 'Movement + Miracles' is to support more women, in more potent ways, to live a life of Joy. 

Two months ago I was walking Lola in the park.
More my daily refuge and connection moment than hers I think.
When we started walking I heard "you have to teach A Course in Miracles."
Ummm, ok. How?
By the end of the walk I had the name!
Movement + Miracles.

I talk about this even more in the video below.

But, in only two weeks it was full. 
We had to open more spots.
When we align with our Truth the Universe will conspire to help you.
This was even more proof!

It feels like my whole life is coming together more than ever before.

By listening to Spirit instead of ego, I am now stepping more fully in to who I am on every level. 

With that I am SOO beyond excited to share my {NEW}
You will see the direction I am moving in and get a taste of some of the super exciting offerings to come.

One is that I am called to work one on one
I have been for a long time but knew I needed a little more time and experience.
Now I have it.
Now I feel so very ready.
I can't wait to personally guide and support women through my new mentorship program.
I am offering mentorship in the areas of Life Purpose, Healing + Empowerment, and Spiritual Guidance + Teachings.

I get countless emails each week on these topics, asking for advice, and hearing you all know that this is so right.
Not only for you but for me too.
Working one on one, witnessing growth, evolution, and transformation Lights me up!

Let's face it, no matter how far along the path we are we can all use a little help, support, and guidance. Working with a mentor can be a very power-full experience!
The one on one nature + nurturing allows for greater growth and richer transformation in a shorter time.

I also heard you when you asked for JOY Circle to be in person.
Many of you asked for this.
I listened.

I have created Movement + Miracles Masterclasses that are just that!
I am collaborating with a Power Posse of teachers + healers who are coming together for half day programs that are like Retreats with Spirit!
Our first one, Finding Joy, is happening Jan. 17th with Diane Lanthier, Sandi Harmer, and myself.

A soulful day of reflecting, releasing, breath work, busting blocks, light yoga, meditation, meeting like minded people, learning Integrated Energy Medicine, Intuitive Soul Tapping, and calling in a fabulous new Year. It's will be like a cleanse for your body and mind.
Vegan, gluten free lunch catered by Pure Kitchen, light refreshments, and a beautiful day included!

Lastly, knowing and trusting the signs was a huge part of my evolution and change in direction. 

I want to share with you Asking for Signs + Learning the Language of the Universe
This video is part of my new Movement + Miracles TV series. 
Free weekly lessons on miracles, movement, manifestation, healing, growth, and empowerment. 


I want to thank each of you for being part of this cOMmUNITY. 

There is no better, or needed, time in history for us to connect, unite, and bring more Light + Love in to this world, and I look forward to lighting it up with you!
So much Love, 

Megan Xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous read and transition. Congrats sisterc and praise.xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts