A Holiday Gift for You!

Wishing you a
Happy Holiday Season!
A Festive Hello! 

So I haven't written in a while. 
I know. 
I am just wrapping up, what was, an intense couple of months and honestly, creating content and writing was just not a top priority for me. 
And I am all about staying sustainable. 
Cutting out what is extraneous and ensuring success as a result, coupled with no burn out. 

So here I am, again, in your Inbox. 
Yay!

And with a Holiday Gift to share too. 

Over the past few months I have gotten back in to the practice of journalling every morning with my tea. 
I have committed to it and fallen back in love with it. 
Mostly because I can see my life changing dramatically for the better because of it. 

Writing every day has given me clarity, profound insights, and motivation. 
It has created momentum for some of my visions and dreams for myself. 
It has shown where there is still room for growth, forgiveness, and healing. 
It has helped me clear, cleanse, and purge so I can begin again. 

So I am gifting you with 10 Questions to Spark a Joyous 2018!

Looking through my journal I realized that I could create some questions based on what I had written about that could profoundly impact the lives of others and so that is exactly what I did!

10 Questions to Spark a Joyous 2018 was created to give you one journal prompt for each day for the ten days leading up to the 31st to support you in becoming clearer, excited, hopeful, inspired, and prepared for a New Year and more stellar, Light filled version of You. 

I literally GUARANTEE that if you answer these questions honestly they will change your Life. 

First thing first though....

You gotta get yourself a new journal before Dec. 21st. 
And one of the best pieces of advice I got about writing in a journal was to buy one that wasn't pretty or expensive so that you feel totally at ease messing it up, scratching things out, doodling in it, or ripping pages out. 

Then either print out the questions to put in your journal so they are handy (suggested) or refer to them on your computer (don't get distracted). 

Then every day, starting December 21st, journal on the Daily Question for one page or five minutes. 
Whatever you have time for. 

Know that these are not questions you would expect. 
They are to purge your subconscious. 
Clear the past. 
Cleanse the palate. 
Unearth the dirt. 
And, guide you forward. 

I created this because I value and cherish you being in here with me, us, and wanted to make something special that would be of benefit. 

May this serve to enLighten, empower, heal, and transform your New Year. 

I am now off to take a Breather and some winter rest. 

I look forward to connecting again with you all in 2018 and wish you the most Joyous and blessed Holy Days!

Love All Ways, 
Megan Xx


ps. as always, feel free to press {reply} and let me know if there are any issues downloading or how it helped you!
2018 Women's Retreats

Nurture + Nourish Nicaragua ~ 2 Spots Left!
Feb. 3-10, 2018
{Details Here}

Heal + Transform Shanti Retreat
June 15-17, 2018
{Details Here}

Mystics + Mandala's Morocco
Nov. 3-10, 2018
{Details Here}

Copyright © 2017 Megan Campbell. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts