My #1 Tool for Change



"I will not fear to look within today."
~ ACIM
I can't believe that 2018 is just 45 days away!

And as we steep in the New Moon energy today and are showered with ice and rain (in Ottawa anyway), it is an ideal time to reflect and prep. 

Each year holds an important lesson and potent blessing.

Just a couple of days ago I was sitting with a girlfriend and sharing about all the changes I been through this and how much growth I have committed to, what I have over come, and some of things that I still have left do.

When I left I was still fixed on the couple of things I had planned to accomplish in 2017 that I have yet to tackle. 

I took out my calendar and realized that I have exactly 45 to at least get started. 

First though, I wanted to focus and remind myself of what I had successfully completed, overcome, accomplished, and any success that had come. 

Why?

Because it can actually feel easier and more comfortable to hone in on what's missing, not going right, mistakes, or failures for many of us. 

So once I noted it all down I navigated around the page and saw patterns. 

I believe that there is a Lesson and Blessing to each year. 

Like the Universe is using that specific time to magnify where we need to grow and multiply our benefit. 

I know what my lesson and blessing was/is for 2017 and reflecting on it gave a sense of peace + purpose to the year that I can now see.

It has been a year of change, high high's and some low low's.

It might even be how you landed in here having read of my journey via social media or connecting to a pose and asking "what does she do to navigate the perpetual current of life?"

So if you want to know my #1 tool is Faith. 

In the moments I wanted to give up, stop, leave, or avoid, my faith is what kept me going.

Faith that there was a beautiful blessing to all of the lessons and learning's which I can now see more clearly.

There is always going to be a part of you that wants to stay the same.

Parts of you that want to keep you safe or stuck.

This is what, in the Miracle Workers world, we honour as the voice of fear.

Then there is the part of you that wants to heal.

Longs to see the Light.

Desires to grow, become more, and step in to your true potential.

This part is what we honour as the voice of Love.

And when you can begin to shift more focus to Love, change your perceptions of good/bad, and transform your ability to see Life more clearly with it's high high's and low low's, you are on the fast track to spiritual awakening.

I encourage you to sit comfortably or draw a nice warm bath and take out your journals and write the answers to these questions without censoring or editing yourself:

1) What has prevented or distracted me from my healing or growth the most?
2) How have I been playing small?
3) What has been the hardest thing I have been through this year and what was the outcome? What did I learn about myself?
4) What did I say I would do this year but put on the back burner? How could I sustainably resurrect it/them?
5) What 5 things am I most grateful for this year?
6) What was my greatest learning from this year?
7) What are my 3 biggest accomplishments?
8) What do I feel/sense the Universe is trying to teach/guide/show me?

Also, here is a short prayer to start your day with tomorrowor everyday that I shared last year and still holds strong and true and supports you in building deep trust and faith.

"Nothing that happens to me is personal. Everything is being sent my way in order for me to empower, heal, and transform my life for the better. 
May I be shown the lesson and blessing of this day (or year) so I might be a living reflection of Love. 
Thank you."
Take the next 45 days to look for the lessons and find the blessings as it will support you in moving even more powerfully and experiencing a soul satisfying new year + evolved you.

Let your faith carry you in to the upcoming year knowing that it is all for your greatest good, your good.

Many blessings + Love,

Megan
Xx

p.s. Early Bird for the Nurture + Nourish Yoga Retreat ends Dec. 1st and I only have 8 spots left!
UPCOMING OFFERINGS

Comments

Popular Posts