Summer Simplicity + Recipes

Beautiful Beings, 

Welcome to the New Moon of July. 

I know I mentioned in my musing last month (read it here if you missed it) that I wouldn't be writing you really this summer but it just felt odd to reach out and not gift you with some INsights + goodies. 

Simplicity has been my main focus since moving in to my new home and creating Grace Space Ottawa. 

I have been really trimming and pairing down my output of energy, words in class, stuff in my house, foods I eat, and amount of time spent out. 

These are all beautiful reminders of each New Moon and her medicine as well. 

To cut out, let go, trim down, pair out, shave away, clear. 

If you are anything like me and adore food then you know the challenge of keeping good food simple + easy, especially when you are in the heat of summer, activities, and play. 

So I wanted to gift you with my Top 5 Recipes that I am obsessed with so far this summer as a way to help you keep things simple, nourishing, and quick. 

Clean, minimal prep, short list of ingredients, and healthy. These are sure to keep you cool, calm, and satisfied. 

So voila!

{I make these once a week and use on salads, as burgers, or quick snacks}

{Note that I don't use honey but instead 1/4 cup of Silk Unsweetened Coconut yogurt and I buy PC frozen mango (easy!)}

{quick, easy to top salads, make picnic sammies or travel days}

{for the veg/vegans here this is to die for! Thank you Michelle!}

{beware! these are addictive!}

Let me know if you try any/all and what you think or if you like them. I still love hearing from you all. 

Embrace the New Moon and try to take it easy this weekend. 

Wishing you more sunshine + restful days, 

Megan
Xx
UPCOMING YOGA/MEDITATION OFFERINGS

Grace Space Full Moon Manifestation
Kundalini + Essential oil enhancement relaxation
September 2nd ~ 9am

Sacred Movement 200 Hour Teacher Training for Women
Kitchener + Ottawa Program's 
Start September 2017 * Limited space
Illuminate Your Heart Retreat @ Shanti
A kundalini + flow yoga retreat for women focusing on heart meridian, health, and healing
Oct. 20-22, 2017

Comments

Popular Posts