Acting on Soul Nudges

"The world restored from darkness to the light, from grief to joy, from pain to peace, from sin to holiness."
~ACIM

We have officially entered the Full Moon energy for June!

I know because I just woke up from intense dream, full of weird happening's that including biting my mother's nose!

These dreams, the one's that feel or seem very real, so vivid that you can remember each detail, as we know are symbolic (and often hilarious/scary) ways our depths come to the surface. 

Then we have our day dreams. 

I find it much easier to day dream during the Full Moon. 
To get a good visualization, so real I feel it to my bones, can happen during this time too. 

And then there are the Soul nudges. 

What are soul nudges?

They are a sense, feeling, longing, ache, or idea you just can't shake. 

During the Full Moon, they too intensify and clarity often follows. 

I like to pay close attention to my soul nudges. 

But, more importantly I act on them. 
Never alone of course.

So what is your soul nudging you to do?

You might have noticed I haven't been writing you as much lately. 

Well, that's because I have acted on two of my soul nudges in the past couple of months. 

I had an intense ache to learn again. 
To study. 
To deepen my knowledge of the body, mind, and spirit. 
But, wasn't really sure how. 

As always I prayed to be guided to my next steps. 
Shown the way and what She would have me do. 

On the Full Moon of March I went back to school for acupuncture.

And oh. my. Goddess. does it every feel right!

So what is your soul nudging you to do?

Since starting  school I have realized two things:

1) my soul craves s p a c e and Light
2) my soul longs for my own space to create

I let it be known during the Full Moon of April that I would like Love to lead me to a new home. 

One with windows, light, bright, white, and so much space I could have a clinic one day and an intimate yoga studio to create the offerings I have been marinating on. 

On the Full Moon of May I signed a lease for a beautiful new home complete with a fireplace, big windows, white walls, and my very own Yoga space!

So what is your soul nudging you to do?

It doesn't have to make sense. 

In fact, I often find that the strongest nudges rarely do.... at first. 

So here are some prompts that might help you along. 

Journal Questions:

If I could do anything, literally anything today, what would I do?

If I could spend the rest of my days doing this 1 thing, what would it be?

If you could have one wish come true what is that wish?

What have my night/day dreams been about lately?

Where is the ache and what does she have to say?

The the Full Moon Medicine is:

sit with your soul for 10 minutes today + tomorrow. Listen to her. Listen to your inner guidance system. 

~ Act on 1 soul nudge no matter how scary it may be or tiny the step is

May today, and every day, guide to our highest purpose, passion, and destiny. 

May our soul's be heard, understood, honoured, and seen within each of those we meet today. 

May our transitions, challenges, or fluctuations be met with Love, grace, and understanding. 

May we know Grace. 

From my Soul to Yours, 

Megan
Xx

p.s. If you want to take a look in to the feel, vibe, and Tribe we are cultivating starting this Fall at Grace Space check out gracespaceottawa.com
UPCOMING YOGA/MEDITATION OFFERINGS

Grace Space New Moon Regeneration
Yin + Meditation for new beginning's
August 20th ~ 10am

Sacred Movement 200 Hour Teacher Training for Women
Kitchener + Ottawa Program's 
Start September 2017 * Limited space
Illuminate Your Heart Retreat @ Shanti
A kundalini + flow yoga retreat for women focusing on heart meridian + health
Oct. 20-22, 2017

Comments

Popular Posts