Meditation as Medicine

Since getting Grace a few months ago I have been woken up every morning at 530/6am. 

Grace is my alarm clock.

When I wake instead of reaching for my phone to check in virtually, or turning over to try and fall back asleep, or lay there and let my mind wander, instead I sit up, put my feet on the floor, and say Thank You. 

I take Grace out while my tea steeps. 

Then I sit on my block in front of my altar. 

Wake and Grace I call it. 

In an urge to really deepen my spiritual practice meditation is my Non-Negotiable now. 

Meaning NO excuses. 

 I use it to co-create my day with my Inner Wise Woman, Higher Guides, and more than anything else ,it has helped to tame my Outer Child
(If you missed Heal Self Sabotage where I talk about the Outer Child read it here)

Whether have just heard about it or have direct experience, meditation gives us a way out, a way in, and a way down. 

It's a practice that brings clarity, quiet, understanding, steadiness, and Light. 

These momentary commitments to my spirit have become the fuel I use to be of higher service, a better sister/daughter/ teacher/friend, and keep me like an arrow pointed straight on my path. 

I save most of the deliciousness of the break through's and peace inducing/manifestation/beauty cultivating meditations + practices for my in person offerings, but I thought I would gift you all with my 10 minute mid day meditation that gave me a sweet, soul shivering "hit" exactly one year ago.

I recommend you do this meditation whenever you can and for 40 days straight to get the best connection, downloads, and daily hits of Wise Woman, Higher Guides, and insights. 

Do it on your lunch break, mid-afternoon, even early evening when you get home if you have to, but do it every day at some point. 

How does meditation work as medicine?

Your body gears down. 
Your nervous system recalibrates. 
Your hormones shift. 
Your stress levels lower. 
Your concentration increases. 
And reactions decrease.

I am slowly working on building a {FREE} library of meditations that I will be launching out in to the world in early fall. 

But because so many people experienced such great feelings of well-being from this one, I thought I would share it again in case you missed it or just joined our Tribe. 

Access your Mid Day 'Hit' Meditation {HERE}

10 minutes to peace, presence, and releasing fear to make your day Joy-full!

In service of Love, 

Megan Xx

P.S. You can experience some profound Wake + Grace at the October 2017 Illuminate Your Heart Retreat for women at Shanti. Details HERE

Find out more about Megan at www.megancampbell.ca

Comments

Popular Posts