Can I Really Help You?

 "Give us everything we need in helping us to find the way to You." ~ ACIM
Megan

I mentioned last week that I have been paying attention and looking over what intrigued you, what you opened when I wrote you, and what you are seemingly interested in.

And that what really lights me up is supporting YOU to the best of my ability!

I know deep in my bones, from my Soul, that I am here to serve and that YOU inspire me, each of you, to do what I do every single day.

But I also want to know some things that don't show up in numbers and percentages.

You all know sooooo much about me and I would now Love to get to know you too.
What's holding you back?
What are you passionate about?
Those kinda things.

And to start making these emails even more potent, powerful, and purpose-full, as I said I would and will, I would be ever so grateful if you could take just a couple minutes of your time to fill this out.

It's only five questions and can be as short + sweet or lengthy + detailed as you please.
And, yes it is completely anonymous if you want it to be.

Click Here to Fill It Out

I know I can help, support, and guide you I just need to know where to focus.
This will serve to only help me help you more extensively.

I really want to hear from you and will personally read each and every one of your responses.
I really look forward to getting to know you!

Click Here to Fill It Out
Thank you for your precious time + Soulful answers. 

Love All Ways, 

Megan Xx

P.S. I am really super stoked to get to know you! 
Movement + Miracles Tour

Ever think "there must be another way?"
Wonder how to live with a greater sense of peace, happiness and joy?
How to expand your capacity to give and receive love?
Recognize more fully the voice of intuition versus ego?
Perceive all the miracles you are entitled to?
Recognize signs and synchronicities with better clarity?
If so, join Megan Campbell for this two and a half hour Master Class of Yoga + an {intro} to The Course in Miracles!

Kemptville ~ April 3rd (only a couple of spots left!)
Cornwall ~ May 15th
Kitchener ~ May 29th

JOY Circle On Demand

This is Megan's signature virtual yoga + mentorship program available on demand. 
Take a journey around the world and in to your Self with access to classes, teachings, and parts of Megan's upcoming book. 

24/7 access for one year!

Comments

Popular Posts