Know the Wisdom of Your Soul

 How are you Luv's?!
 
I am so fully INjoying this Fall weather! The family feasts over Thanks Giving, sleeping in later, cozy sweaters, my duvet at night, and warm tea's again. 

The one thing that I am enjoying the most though....

The inward pull supporting me going deeper in to my spiritual practices, morning rituals, and listening to the wisdom of my Soul. 

You have a bad-ass, built-in inner guidance system, just waiting to be honed. 
It knows what it wants, and it knows what's best for you. 
Not your parents, or teachers, coaches, me, or any of your Inner Voices.
(If you want to know about some of those Inner Voices that block your Soul read this)

Only your SOUL knows. 

You may have forgotten this, but it's true.
The good news is that we all have the capacity to reclaim this inner knowing.
It's just a matter of trusting it.

One of the ways you can do this is by first and foremost making your Self (soul) a priority. 

I surprised people during the Prostitute to Priestess virtual workshop with this tip on transforming those parts of ourselves that contribute to diminishing our Souls sweet callings.

It's not something you think of, and it's not something you might practice, but establishing your priorities is the first thing to do in order to know the wisdom of your Soul. 
I teach this is in every program I lead. 
It's that important!

Why?

Because your priorities are in line with your deepest heart's longings, your Soul's wisdom, your 'hut', and your inner Wise Woman (intuition). 

When we know deeply what we want to create space for, allow, feel, experience, or manifest in our lives, we need to assess our priorities that support us in fulfilling it. 
If not, then we are living out of line with our purpose, passion, and Soul.

I got a lot of great feedback from this virtual workshop like women being inspired to get back on their mats, begin living on purpose, relating to their body and practice differently. 

I also got some women writing in regards to my last newsletter saying they aren't sure how to trust that voice, have no idea what it sounds like or how to differentiate it, and then others who said they feel lost and want to just do what I am doing and "run away". 

Know this, leaving everything to tune in to your Soul's wisdom is not running away. It's a way to go deeper in to that trust, to shut off and out the world and simply be with one's Self. 
For me personally, travel is in my Top 5 Priorities. 
I know my Soul needs it, longs for it, and it's part of who I am. 

You see, what you long for is the underlying core of your essence and Soul of you. 

This virtual workshop was, along with the past six months of musings and practices, giving each of you a tiny, tiny peak in to the kind of 'work' we are doing in the JOY Circle, and have been for the past six months. 

So if you are a woman who is desiring going deeper in your practice, taking time to retreat (even in the comfort of your home), relate to your body differently, unsure how to hear the Soul's voice, or feeling lost then this gathering of women might be exactly what you need. 

If any of my musing, teachings, or Yogini Yoga practices have intrigued you, imagine that you get even more in the JOY Circle. Longer practices, more in depth teachings, personal mentorship through your journey, and a cOMmUNITY who are supporting your struggles and celebrations along the way. 

This month I have decided to give each of you the opportunity to practice the Prostitute to Priestess workshop instead of offering a free class. 

Based on all the feedback from the workshop and my last musing on following my dream to climb Annapurna, I feel deeply that many more women who, for whatever reason didn't sign up for the workshop, can value from it no matter what you do or where you are on the path. 

As I mentioned before, I don't want to be the only Priestess, I would love to be facilitating a large group of us ~ dedicated to living life on purpose and with purpose. 

Perhaps this is your first step. Listening to this and starting to integrate the teachings. Perhaps you crave honing that deeper wisdom contained within. 
But, either way....

Right now, what are your Top 5 Priorities?

If you haven't included your Self in that list, it's time to make some changes. 

Stop acting like a prostitute, waiting to be thrown some scrap of esteem, time, energy, money, or love. 
You are a benevolent Priestess. 
It's time to connect to your authentic source of power. 
It's time  to stop doing it alone and to reconnect to your sisterhood tribe. 
It's time to get back to your roots.

Almost 100 women around North America joined me for this workshop. 
I encourage you to take the first steps to know the Wisdom of your Soul too and begin to reclaim your power!

In Love and Service, 

Megan xx

*use password 'transform' to view

If you enjoyed this article you will LOVE Megan's offerings!
Check them out at www.megancampbell.ca
Follow her on TwitterFacebook, or Instagram for daily inspiration. 

Comments

Popular Posts