Tending the Well

"When I am healed I am not healed alone."
~ ACIM
Hey Megan,

In Celtic Mythology, the holy well is considered the source of all life.

And around this time a year ago I was forced to tend to my holy inner well, or heart, like I never had before.
On this very day in 2016 I arrived in Nicaragua only to find out that evening my precious pooch, Lola, had terminal lung cancer and wasn't expected to live much longer.
I remember falling to my knees on the hotel room floor, shocked. 
Tears poured down my cheeks. 
I was all alone. 

In fetal position and heartbroken.

I had eight women arriving from Canada for a training ten days later.
I couldn't go home.
Although they felt like the longest weeks of my life, as I ached to get home before Lola left her body, I was forced to rely more heavily than ever before on my practices.
What I didn't know at the time was that I was being planted....
The Great Goddess was setting me up.
As she always is....
Over the course of 2016 I had to lay down many of my beliefs.
Ways of Being.
And trust.

I spent many nights curled on the floor writhing in the discomfort.
Puddled tears underneath me.
Many days lost, unsure, feeling hopeless and alone.

I took six weeks off teaching after she passed to tend to my heart, or well.
 I couldn't serve while still reeling and needed to be cocooned in my own healing.

In that time I spent many, MANY hours moving + praying for miracles.

And in the midst of the seeming chaos and cries, I was being guided.
Pushed.
Peeled.
And stripped of much of what I thought I had known.
Each of us faces a time when when the holy well within needs tending. 

When we're no longer able to bestow blessings on others because we've over given, or when something precious has been taken from us, or life's demands are too great on our fragile system. 

We must ask ourselves how we can replenish our well?

I have a special invitation for you if this sounds like maybe where you are too, or a question you have been asking....

You see before all this happened I had rebranded ~ Movement + Miracles. 
I had been offering sold out workshops & training's but decided to stop as it felt inauthentic and that I was being led beyond what I thought I knew. 

Broken open. 

SHE, this Great Goddess, is a current which comes in various forms and she moved through me and encouraged me back hOMe. 

I am SO excited to be offering Movement + Miracles ~ The Weekly Ceremony

Imagine flow + kundalini yoga merging with plyometrics + calisthenics all set to carefully curated music that will give you goosebumps. 

Think a workout for your body, mind, and soul. 

This will be like nothing you have ever done before. 

It's already over half full and I just opened it to the public yesterday. 

I am hoping You will join The Movement too. 

It's exclusively for women so that we might come together in the space of Grace to tend to our well-ness together. 

To empower, heal, and transform collectively. 

And to replenish, restore, and strengthen like never before. 

Find out more and join The Movement. 

Expect miracles.

{Full}

In healing + Love, 
Megan
Xx

p.s. You can grab 10 FREE Ten Minute Meditations {here} and get in on my bi-weekly Museletter with practices too. x
200 Hour Ottawa + Kitchener Sacred Movement Program ~ Yoga Teacher Training

Imagine being able to take a Yoga teacher training that fits into your life so that you can finally do something for yourself that you have wanted to do for awhile now ~ 100% guilt free....

Stop daydreaming and Click below for your chance!

Start September 2017

Find Out More

Comments

Popular Posts